So, it's time to start this whole game dev blogging thing

First post, woooo!

Hi, folks! I'm Kevin! From the first time I ever held a controller, all the way up to the present, I've had a passion for video games. I also love programming, and have a Bachelor's degree in Applied Computer Science. Now, I'm setting out on a journey to achieve a dream I've had for years: to work in the video game industry as a gameplay programmer.

But, like most dreams, this is not achieved overnight. I need to develop a portfolio to get noticed in this industry. That is the purpose of this blog. Here, I will keep a record of my projects currently in development, and links to where you can play the games in my portfolio, once completed.

I plan to post updates at least once a week. More frequent, if possible.

Keep an eye out, and subscribe to be notified of updates on my journey into the world of game development!

Popular posts from this blog

Alien Pixels From Outer Space Released Early!

I HAVE RETURNED!!! Why I've been quiet these past couple weeks, and an update on my next project