Alien Pixels From Outer Space Release Date

Well, here we go! After over a month of solo work on this, I am proud to announce the release date of Alien Pixels From Outer Space! Before getting to that, though, I have something to share about my history with game development. This is going to come as a shock, but....

...

...

Alien Pixels From Outer Space is actually the second game I've developed. Yeah, you read that right. My first game was a broken mess, though, so I'm not going to include it on this blog. The collision detection didn't work very well at all, in part due to the fact that it was developed in Game Maker Studio 2. There have been some great games made in Game Maker Studio, such as Undertale and Hyper Light Drifter, but it also has some problems that hold it back from being a serious engine, in my opinion. But that's a discussion for another time.

Where am I going with this? Well, Alien Pixels From Outer Space may be the second game I've made, but it's the first one I can say I'm proud of. Even if it is just a Space Invaders clone. I am planning to remake my first game in Unity, and expand it past what I had originally done with it. Stay tuned for information on that!

So, without further ado, the release date of Alien Pixels From Outer Space is.....

...

...

(drumroll)....

06/15/2018

That's right, Friday of next week, Alien Pixels From Outer Space will be available to play! I'll be finalizing some things and testing the game over the next two weeks to give it that final level of polish. Keep an eye out on the release day for my blog post including a link to the game!

Popular posts from this blog

Alien Pixels From Outer Space Released Early!

So, it's time to start this whole game dev blogging thing

I HAVE RETURNED!!! Why I've been quiet these past couple weeks, and an update on my next project