I forgot to post for almost a month....

Sorry, guys! I've had a lot going on this month, and as a result, I forgot to update anything. I'm still new to this whole blogging thing. I'll have something new to share either this week or next.

I think it's also important to note that I'm going on a camping trip at the end of next week, and will be gone for about six days. I won't be able to post updates during that time.

Anyway, I know I don't have many people following this blog yet, but I'm not dead, and I haven't given up on game development! Just thought you all would want to know that!

Popular posts from this blog

Alien Pixels From Outer Space Released Early!

So, it's time to start this whole game dev blogging thing

I HAVE RETURNED!!! Why I've been quiet these past couple weeks, and an update on my next project